This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Databento is seeking a Technical Writer to create technical content and documentation for their diverse user base. The ideal candidate should have a passion for coding and financial markets, as well as the ability to engage with a wide audience on these topics. Responsibilities include writing API documentation, creating content on data and finance-related topics for various mediums, implementing SEO solutions, and increasing community engagement. The minimum requirements include a bachelor's degree and excellent communication skills. Previous experience as a technical API writer and knowledge in finance or data are desired qualifications.
- Design, write, and deliver product API documentation and delivery methods.
- Write about data- and finance-related topics for a variety of mediums, including blog posts and an email newsletter.
- Explore and implement programmatic SEO solutions and inbound marketing solutions via technical content creation.
- Design, write and create content to increase community engagement on various channels (Slack, social media etc.)
- Monitor and report on feedback, reviews, or feature requests.
- Work with our engineering team to respond to customer queries, feedback, and reported bugs in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with our product team and designers to create better user experience and community resources.
- Collaborate with our product team to improve community awareness of product features.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, applied math, finance, marketing, communications, business, management, journalism, writing or any field with an emphasis on writing or social skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous work experience as a technical API writer, ideally at a finance or data company (desired qualification)
- Knowledge in finance, fintech, data, machine learning, or software engineering (desired qualification)
- Experience with design tools (Figma, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) (desired qualification)
- Health, dental, disability, and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) matching
- Visa sponsorships
- 100% remote work
- Paid in local currency