This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As a Technical Product Manager at Tint, you will play a crucial role in driving product innovation and managing the development of our state-of-the-art web app and API. You will work closely with customers, the founding team, and other stakeholders to establish the product culture and team at Tint. With a focus on customer and partner integration, payments, and seamless information transfer, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact in the booming InsurTech industry. This role requires technical expertise, the ability to thrive in ambiguity, and experience in agile environments.
- Drive product innovation from inception to execution and iteration for high impact initiatives in the InsurTech industry
- Work directly with customers, founding team, and be involved in the early stages of startup development
- Establish product culture and team at Tint
- Have ownership and drive ambiguous initiatives from 0 to 1
- Assist customers' product and engineering teams in launching Tint easily
- Seamlessly transfer information to operate programs with risk carriers, underwriters, capital providers, TPAs, etc
- Handle billing and money movement between all parties in the Tint ecosystem
- Deep-dive into complex technical concepts and thrive in ambiguity
- Analyze data and possess strong analytical skills
- Integrate customer feedback into product requirements and drive prioritization
- Experience with ML/AI technologies (bonus)
- Startup experience (bonus)
- Previous experience as a Software engineer or Data scientist (bonus)
- Experience working on APIs, Saas, and/or Enterprise products (bonus)
- SQL proficiency (bonus)
- 3+ years experience as a Technical PM, working on integrations in an agile environment with product managers, designers, engineers, and data analysts
- Previous experience in the embedded space and/or building integrations with insurance or FinTech systems
- An ability to deep-dive into complex technical concepts coupled with an ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Strong analytical and data skills
- Experience across the full product life-cycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization, and pre/post-launch execution
- Experience with ML/AI technologies (Bonus)
- Startup experience (Bonus)
- Prior experience as a Software engineer or Data scientist (Bonus)
- Experience working on APIs, Saas, and/or Enterprise products (Bonus)
- SQL proficiency (Bonus)
- Flexible Working: Stipend for home office setup and reimbursement for co-working space memberships.
- Flexible Time Off: Unlimited vacation time.
- Competitive Compensation: Equity, FSA, and 401(k) options.
- Comprehensive Healthcare: 100% coverage for medical, vision, and dental premiums.
- Company Retreats to Exciting Locations: In-person retreats twice a year in cool, central-ish locations.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Commitment to building a diverse and inclusive company.
- Equal Opportunity Employer: No discrimination based on various legally protected characteristics.
- Pay Transparency: Transparent and competitive wages and salaries.
- Reasonable Accommodations: Providing assistance or accommodation for individuals with disabilities.