This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Audigent is seeking a Technical Account Manager to join their growing AdTech company. This role offers the opportunity to work in various business areas and diversify skillsets within a small team. The Technical Account Manager will be responsible for both internal and client-facing tasks, including technical account management, project management, and collaborating with engineering, trading, and publisher teams. The successful candidate will work closely with clients and partners to maximize platform usage for audience monetization strategies. Troubleshooting, data integrity, and performance monitoring are also key aspects of the role.
- Work primarily with Engineering teams to support project work, integrations, and implementations.
- Work across the trading and publisher teams to support publisher, brand, and agency partners in a timely manner, collaborating internally for alignment and support.
- Responsible for working closely with clients, partners, and internal teams to help maximize the success of their usage of the platform to support their audience monetization strategies.
- Take initiative and dig into issues, troubleshooting, information gathering sometimes with limited information.
- Ensure data integrity is sound before it is delivered to the end client, identifying and notifying internal and external stakeholders if discrepancies are found.
- Deal/PMP performance troubleshooting.
- Require some weekend work, taking no more than 5-10 minutes and will be flexible based on schedules, etc.
- Facilitate team level functions, including meetings, requirements gathering, backlog refinement, demos/reviews, and retrospectives.
- Hold the team accountable for delivery commitments and help the team identify when deliverables are at risk of being missed.
- Provide visibility into the team's delivery plans and progress against plans to stakeholders.
- Provide strategic leadership of key initiatives designed to maximize the partnership potential.
- Great growth potential and upward mobility
- Visibility and opportunity to shape the direction of the team
- Implementation of ideas, best practices, and improvements
- Strategic leadership of key initiatives
- High degree of professionalism
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and process skills
- Intellectually curious with strong leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to thrive in an environment with high volume and tight deadlines
This is some text inside of a div block.