This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As a Staff Product Designer at Jasper, you will play a crucial role in revolutionizing content creation with AI. You will be responsible for making it easier for users to understand and utilize the creative power of Jasper. Working at an AI-first company, you will be at the forefront of designing mind-bending customer experiences to maintain Jasper's position as a leading company in the generative AI space. This role requires a balance between quality and speed, as you will be expected to take concepts from beginning to end with a high degree of polish. Additionally, you will collaborate closely with teams in Australia and Utah, and have the opportunity to work remotely within the United States.
- Understand how Jasper works and work with your PM on how to measure both short and long-term successes.
- Deeply understand the needs of a marketing persona.
- Lead large scale initiatives every quarter that deliver new value to our customers and further our competitive advantage.
- Set vision, outcomes, and own the end-to-end design work that helps customers become Jasper experts, fall in love with the tools, and keep them forever.
- Turn ambiguous problems and big ideas into creative solutions.
- Influence the direction and building of a fast-scaling design organization.
- Drive influence through powers of persuasion and storytelling. You lead by making and your designs shape our future roadmap.
- A strong ability to collaborate. We work in a highly collaborative environment where the lines between product, design, and engineering are all blurred.
- An entrepreneurial mindset. You are excited by the sometimes roller coaster feeling of a Series A startup in the AI space. You buckle up, throw your hands up in the air, and enjoy the ride.
- You know when to use various tools for different types of projects, pods, and partners’ skill sets.
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment. Sometimes you have a clean kickoff, wireframe, final Figma designs, and everything is neat and tidy. Other times, we are deep in the muddy waters of discovery, trying to find the right path forward.
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage beginning on the first day for our employees and families (Jasper.ai covers 100% of the premium for employees)
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) program with company matching
- Monthly wellness reimbursement and flexible time-off to encourage a healthy work-life balance
- Generous budget for home office set up
- Learning and development opportunities
- Paid parental leave
- Travel perk program