This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
This role is for a data-driven professional who will play a crucial part in Huntress' growth. The main responsibility is to build and implement complex data solutions in the cloud, utilizing technologies such as AWS, Snowflake, DBT, and Fivetran. The ideal candidate will have experience in all phases of full life cycle data analytics development and possess strong presentation skills. Additionally, they should be proficient in using data science languages like R and Python. This position offers an opportunity to contribute to a rapidly growing startup and make a significant impact in the fight against cyber threats.
- Build and implement complex data solutions in the cloud using AWS, Snowflake, DBT, and Fivetran.
- Identify data quality anomalies and recommend remediations.
- Investigate, recommend, and implement data pipelines to support business growth.
- Document data ingestion and ETL program designs, present findings, and conduct code reviews.
- Develop and execute test plans to validate code.
- Design and implement data warehouse testing strategies.
- Implement end-to-end data analytics solutions for a rapidly growing startup.
- Communicate technical topics to non-technical business and senior executives.
- Assist with internal solution scoping and architecting.
- Develop data models using predictive modeling to optimize customer experiences and revenue generation.
- Handle aspects of the machine learning life cycle, including data transformation, exploratory data analysis, model trial pipelines, and model deployment.
- Configure data solutions in a cloud environment.
- Use cloud storage and computing technologies such as BigQuery, RedShift, or Snowflake.
- Develop complex ETL programs within the cloud.
- Collaborate with all areas of the business to use data for decision-making.
- Help influence the company's direction through strong presentation skills.
- Use data science languages (R, Python) to manipulate data.
- 6+ years of experience
- Experience configuring data solutions in a cloud environment(s)
- Experience using cloud storage and computing technologies such as BigQuery, RedShift, or Snowflake
- Experience developing complex ETL programs within the cloud
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field
- Demonstrated experience working in all phases of full life cycle data analytics development: Requirements, Architecture, Design, Testing, and deployment
- Strong presentation skills to be able to author slides to help influence the company's direction
- Experience using Data Science languages (R, Python) to manipulate data
- 100% remote work environment
- Generous paid time off policy including vacation, sick time, and paid holidays
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Highly competitive and comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits plans
- 401(k) with 5% contribution regardless of employee contribution
- Life and Disability insurance plans
- Stock options for all full-time employees
- One-time $500 stipend to build/upgrade home office
- Annual allowance for education and professional development assistance
- $75 USD/month digital reimbursement
- Access to both Udemy and BetterUp platforms for coaching, personal, and professional growth
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.