This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the position of Sr. Manager, Demand Planning at Daily Harvest is that the candidate will be responsible for leading all aspects of the Demand Planning function as part of the Supply Chain planning team. They will create short and long-term omni-channel forecasts, improve the S&OP process, partner with key stakeholders to enhance the forecasting process, and be a thought leader in the forecasting/demand planning space. The ideal candidate should have proven leadership experience in forecasting and demand planning, possess strong organizational and technical skills, and thrive in a fast-paced consumer-centric organization.
- Lead and improve monthly S&OP meetings with key stakeholders
- Interact and collaborate with Sales, Marketing & Finance in the development of the weekly aggregate and SKU level forecast
- Manage a 12 month rolling forecast for financial, production, and strategic planning processes
- Identify areas of risk and opportunity to the business plan and alert management
- Create and communicate realistic and accurate forecasts based on statistical modeling
- Ensure consistency of forecast assumptions
- Leverage demand segmentation and apply suitable forecasting methods
- Monitor performance vs. forecast and analyze variations/deviations
- Partner with Retail Sales to develop ways of working and a forecasting model for wholesale channel growth
- Develop and maintain forecasting scorecards
- Be a thought leader in the forecasting/demand planning space and influence peers and leadership.
- Location: NYC-Based Required.
- Proven leadership experience in forecasting and demand planning.
- Strong organizational and technical skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced consumer-centric organization.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Passion for team building.
- Accountability, integrity, attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Exceptional opportunity for the right candidate interested in working at a groundbreaking direct to consumer business expanding retail sales channels.
- 5+ years of Demand Planning experience.
- Proven experience with forecasting, planning, and inventory management.
- Advanced knowledge of Sales & Operations Planning procedures.
- Unlimited PTO Plan + flexible working hours
- Equity participation + 401K
- Competitive medical, dental, + vision insurance
- Fun IRL + virtual quarterly team events, happy hours, + DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Citi Bike discounts, + Health & Wellness Perks
- Annual company retreat
- Unlimited Daily Harvest in the office to keep you hustling, not hangry (...always stocked)
- In office access to everything we create (including recipes in development)
This is some text inside of a div block.