This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Swish Analytics is seeking a Sports Modeling Engineer to join their team and contribute to the development of their predictive sports analytics data products. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of popular US sports and experience in writing performance critical code. The role involves turning modeling ideas into production software, improving the reliability and performance of existing code, and adhering to software engineering best practices. A bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, or statistics, along with a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience, is required.
- Turning modeling ideas into production software
- Improving the reliability and performance of production modeling code
- Adhering to software engineering best practices
- Bachelor degree in computer science, mathematics or statistics
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Experience with code control tools, such as git, in a unix environment
- Demonstrated experience of data structures and algorithms
- Competitive salary range of $100,000 - $135,000
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, genetic, military, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law
- Position responsibilities are not limited and subject to change
- Background and reference checks may be required
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.