This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a world-class technical Solutions Architect to join our team at Novo. As a Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for designing and integrating product offerings with our partners. This role requires a self-starter who is comfortable in customer-facing environments and can navigate ambiguity. If you are passionate about solving problems for small businesses and revolutionizing the small business banking industry, we want to hear from you. The ideal candidate will have a diverse skill set, including the ability to understand partners' business problems, communicate effectively with technical and executive audiences, and provide consultative assistance on architecture and implementation. You will collaborate closely with the Business Development, product, and engineering teams to drive pipeline and revenue targets, inform new product development, and develop deep relationships with customers.
- Be the subject matter expert on Novo's platform and API's to develop solutions tailored for key partners.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of money movement as it relates to banking and payment rails.
- Create and share best practices and reusable assets such as reference architectures to enhance the quality and efficiency of the broader Ecosystem team.
- Partner closely with the business development and product teams to help drive partnerships and design solutions for joint customers.
- Own feedback loops from partners and customers to inform product and engineering teams.
- Advise the pre-sales team on complex opportunities and support pipeline development and revenue attainment.
- Serve as an advisor on go-to-market sales plays.
- Provide critical insights to the product and engineering teams.
- Develop deep relationships with senior customer business leaders and grow Novo's solution offerings with new and existing customers.
- Deliver training, create reusable assets, and coach others on complex high-value opportunities.
- Run customer workshops and take the lead on some key opportunities.
- Must have a deep understanding of money movement as it relates to banking and payment rails
- Should be a self-starter and enjoy customer-facing environments
- Must have the ability to make connections between partners' specific business problems and Novo's platform
- Should have customer-facing skills to communicate the connection and vision to technical and executive audiences
- Must have technical skills to build demos, execute proof-of-concepts, and provide consultative assistance on architecture and implementation
- Should be able to advise the pre-sales team on complex opportunities and support pipeline development and revenue attainment
- Must collaborate with the product and engineering teams to consult on and inform new product development
- Should develop deep relationships with senior customer business leaders and grow Novo's solution offerings with new and existing customers
- Must have subject matter expertise to deliver training, create reusable assets, and coach others on complex high-value opportunities
- Should be knowledgeable about Novo's platform and APIs to develop solutions tailored for key partners
- Must be able to create and share best practices and reusable assets to enhance the quality and efficiency of the broader Ecosystem team
- Should partner closely with the business development and product teams to drive partnerships and design solutions for joint customers
- Must own feedback loops from partners and customers to drive continuous improvement.
- Novo is a rapidly growing series B fintech startup with a mission-driven team that’s passionate about helping every small business in America
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- We work with very new technologies and architecture patterns
- We provide learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Able to work from the office 3+ days per week
- Offices in NYC, Miami, Delaware, India, and Colombia
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.