This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are looking for a Staff or Senior Fullstack Engineer to join our team at Lightning AI. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and scaling the Lightning AI platform, working on various aspects such as frontend, CLI, API, billing, security, and integrations. We value ownership, collaboration, and innovation, and you will have the opportunity to work with a talented team to create groundbreaking technology that will transform the machine learning ecosystem. If you are passionate about AI, have expertise in React, Redux, and Go, and thrive in a fast-paced, iterative environment, we would love to hear from you.
- Write readable/testable/efficient code in React, Redux, and Go.
- Master the technology stack to deliver new features, improve system stability, and increase overall performance.
- Partner with engineering and product leaders on developing the Lightning product and set the technical direction for large projects.
- Evaluate, strengthen, and document technical architecture, tools, and processes.
- Champion software quality, implement automation, drive continuous delivery, and reduce time to production while proactively reducing technical debt.
- Mentor and coach engineers on system design, operating in high uncertainty, and problem-solving to create a supportive, inclusive environment where each engineer can grow.
- Staff or Senior Fullstack Engineer
- Experience in developing and scaling platforms
- Proficiency in React, Redux, and Go
- Ability to take ownership of key features and drive development from end to end
- Collaboration with a team of engineers, product managers, and designers
- Focus on speed, quality, and iteration
- Strong technical architecture, tools, and process evaluation and documentation
- Champion software quality and implement automation
- Mentorship and coaching skills
- Familiarity with system design and problem-solving in high uncertainty environments
- Willingness to participate in interviews and coding assessments
- Acceptance of offer within seven days
- Competitive base salaries and stock options
- 90% monthly premium contributions towards medical, dental, and vision plans
- Life and AD&D insurance equal to 1x salary
- Flexible paid time off plus 3 weeks of company-wide mandatory vacation
- 12 weeks of paid family leave for employees who have worked with the company for 6-12 months and 16 weeks for employees who have worked with the company for 12+ months
- $500 monthly meal reimbursement
- $1,000 one-time home office build out
- $1,000 annual learning & development stipend
- 100% covered bike membership
- $45/month to ClassPass
- Access to monthly equity education sessions and 1:1 meetings with Certified Public Accountants
- Ability to early exercise stock options after 1 year of continuous employment
- Opportunities to obtain an employment-based immigrant VISA for relocation every 3 years
- Membership to a local co-working space upon request
- 24/7 access to Teladoc, One Medical, Kindbody, HealthAdvocate, Talkspace, and Headspace.
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.