This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the Senior Unity3D Engineer role at PlayQ is to contribute to the development of current and future mobile titles. This role involves extending the game development framework, designing and implementing software systems and game features, and providing technical guidance to various teams. The ideal candidate should have strong coding fundamentals, extensive knowledge of Unity3D and the ability to estimate tasks accurately. Additionally, they will be responsible for implementing process improvements, mentoring other engineers, and delivering innovative gaming experiences.
- Design, develop, and maintain game modules using company technologies and architectural solutions
- Work closely with product owners and other teams to identify and implement high-quality technical solutions aligned with company objectives and strategies
- Support the maintenance and enhancement of existing games, troubleshooting issues and providing smooth game performance
- Develop and implement processes and procedures to ensure the quality and accuracy of code
- Mentor and support other engineers, sharing knowledge and skills to promote professional growth
- Bring technical expertise and passion for delivering innovative and engaging gaming experiences to our users, playing a critical role in the company's games success.
- 6+ years of game development experience
- A high degree of autonomy and proven organizational skills
- Self-motivated with a great passion for mobile game development
- Extensive knowledge of Unity3D and C#/.NET Framework
- Remote work environment
- Comprehensive medical and dental insurance
- Unmatched learning opportunities and collaborative team
- Flexible time off
- Virtual team-building activities
- Conferences and continued learning
- Innovative and dynamic work environment
- Tremendous growth and career advancement opportunities
- Opportunity to build and support awesome games for a living
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.