This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a self-motivated and customer-focused technical support engineer to oversee SSO & SAML efforts across business units. The role involves identifying opportunities and standards, collaborating with teams, customers, and partners, and implementing strategies. The successful candidate should thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to challenge themselves and others. Reporting to the VP of Tech Support, this position can be based in either the SF or NYC office.
- Become a product expert in Sigma
- Develop a strategy, procedures, and knowledge sharing on SSO, SAML, and other providers Sigma is integrated with
- Collaborate with customer teams to understand their environment and troubleshoot any issues around SSO setup with Sigma
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product, and other technical and business functional leaders to implement changes and best practices to continuously improve the product and provide best-on-class service
- Gather customer feedback and enhancements from the customer's IT team for future development
- Develop a reputation for excellence, high credibility, and integrity with peers across the organization
- 5+ years of industry experience implementing and supporting data products in an enterprise environment
- Strong domain expertise in databases, experience in at least one of the standard security protocols (Oauth, Oauth 2.0, SAML, LDAP) as well as common identity provider tools (Okta, OneLogin, Ping, Azure AD, etc.)
- An understanding of core security concerns within a typical application (password hashing, SSL/TLS, encryption at rest)
- A proven track record of building trust with customers and bringing issues to resolution quickly.
- Ability to work with both technical and non-technical stakeholders on customer teams across Support, Sales, Success and IT
- Curiosity, love for learning and ability to quickly pick up new technologies
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with cloud warehouses such as Snowflake, Redshift, BigQuery, and others (highly desirable)
- High proficiency with SQL (highly desirable)
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting SSO tools is an advantage
- Experience in scripting is an advantage
- Generous health benefits
- Flexible time off policy. Take the time off you need!
- Flexible schedule, do the work you need to get done in the time you have to get it done
- At least 12 weeks of paid bonding time for all new parents
- Traditional and Roth 401k
- Commuter and FSA benefits
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.