This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
- Collaborate with Designers, Product Managers, Engineers, and others to design, build, and launch new products, iterate on existing features, and build a state-of-the-art world-class user experience.
- Consistently deliver on making our products delightful, secure, performant, and accessible for all of our global customers.
- Adhere to and drive modern software engineering practices through design reviews.
- Improve test coverage for libraries, organize and implement integration tests, and resolve problem areas.
- Mentor and develop junior talent.
- Contributing on development and maintenance of internal components library documented with Storybook.
- Handle a project from scoping requirements through its release.
- Experience with project migration to newer technologies.
- Experience with security and performance front-end troubleshooting.
- Experience developing cross platform/browser compatible dynamic web applications.
- Have a good understanding of design patterns and user experience.
- 4+ years of professional front end development
- Extensive experience in modern front-end frameworks such as Angular, React or Vue.js
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS and frontend build tools and CSS preprocessing (Webpack, SASS) and versioning control systems
- Ability to look beyond frameworks, to understand complex architecture and to write enterprise grade code
- Experience in working with UI Test Automation frameworks
- Ability to handle a project from scoping requirements through its release
- Experience with project migration to newer technologies
- Experience with security and performance front-end troubleshooting
- Experience developing cross platform/browser compatible dynamic web applications
- Have a good understanding of design patterns and user experience
- Resourceful, creative
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular social events.
- Excellent career progression.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary and company stock options.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Comprehensive private health insurance scheme.
- 25 days annual leave + 1 annual company wellness day off.
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.