This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this role is that the company, Loyal, is seeking a motivated and creative Senior Developer to join their product team. The Senior Developer will be responsible for implementing highly functional and user-friendly features, as well as guiding and mentoring junior developers. They will also lead mid-sized development projects, participate in code reviews, troubleshoot issues, and work on multiple projects simultaneously. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in C# (.Net Core) and experience in the software development lifecycle.
- Solve business/product needs through new custom software, enhancements, bug fixes, or consulting.
- Lead mid-sized development projects from start to finish, including technical requirements gathering, data modeling, technology selection, and deployment.
- Understand and participate in the design of customized solutions.
- Ensure coded solutions will function/work within all environments considering all infrastructure differences.
- Actively participate in code reviews.
- Troubleshoot upper environment issues.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize effectively to meet delivery expectations.
- Mentor teammates to share knowledge and build a stronger team.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience using C# (.Net Core)
- Mastery of the software development lifecycle
- Experience working within a software as a service (SaaS) company preferred
- Experience working within a start-up and/or ambiguous environment, with proven experience to be adaptable preferred
- Bonus points for experience with Swagger, Swashbuckle or other API documentation tooling
- Bonus points for experience with Microsoft Azure
- Bonus points for experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and other containerization methods
- Flexible paid time off, sick and personal days
- At least one holiday per month (sometimes, more!)
- Full health, dental, and vision insurance - Loyal pays the premium for all employees!
- One Time Home Office Setup Stipend For Remote & Hybrid Roles
- Monthly Internet Stipend for Remote & Hybrid Roles
- Long term & short term disability
- 401[k] plan
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- 2 Volunteer days per year
- Matching Gift Program
- Participation Grant Program
- Annual Travel/Team Events up to twice per year (post-COVID)
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.