This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are looking for a Software Engineer with a strong background in Python and a focus on embedded systems. The main responsibility of this role is to develop and maintain the camera embedded software, ensuring high image quality, uptime, and low power draw. The ideal candidate will have experience in firmware/software design, writing clean and reusable code, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to meet product requirements. Additionally, troubleshooting and debugging skills are essential for resolving system issues related to firmware, software, and systems.
- North America based candidates only
- Fully remote position
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 6+ years of professional experience
- Strong knowledge of Raspberry Pi (RPi) and expertise in C++ / Python
- Background in embedded firmware/software development, image processing, ARM/DSP processor architecture, Software development and debugging skills in C & C++
- Good analytical skills and good written communication skills
- Experience in working on zero-to-one product development at scale is strongly preferred
- Experience in quick prototyping using Raspberry PI is strongly preferred
- Startup mentality, team player, and able to work 40+ hours per week
- Competitive salary and attractive stock options
- Paid Time Off & Sick Leave
- Quarterly Team Retreats
- Education grants
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.