This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Senior Site Reliability Engineer role at Behavox is responsible for ensuring the availability, latency, performance, efficiency, change management, monitoring, emergency response, and capacity planning of all production systems and services. This position offers the opportunity to work on critical business areas, implement ideas in a constantly improving environment, and be part of a fast-growing company. The role requires expertise in Linux system administration, automation skills, and experience with public clouds such as AWS, GCP, or Azure. The engineer will design and implement complex systems, automate routine operations, and manage high-load and large-scale distributed storage and data processing systems.
- Responsible for the availability, latency, performance, efficiency, change management, monitoring, emergency response, and capacity planning of all production systems and services
- Work together with other DevOps, Product, and Engineering teams to design and implement SRE practice at Behavox
- Build foundational infrastructure to support the rapid growth of the Behavox client base
- Work on critical business areas that have a big impact on the company
- Implement ideas in an environment that is constantly improving
- Work with modern technologies
- Design and implement complex systems ensuring availability, scalability, and observability of production systems with a strong focus on excellent customer experience
- Automate routine operations using tools like Ansible or Saltstack
- Manage high-load and large-scale distributed storage and data processing systems
- Create tooling to automate the operations.
- A deep and genuine interest in Behavox as demonstrated by a connection to its mission, marketplace and/or technologies
- 7+ years of experience as an SRE/DevOps engineer responsible for deployment and maintenance of production systems
- Linux system administration expertise, solid knowledge of Linux OS fundamentals
- Automation skills - Ansible/SaltStack or equivalent tools, comfortable in at least one programming language (Java, Python, Go, C, C++, etc.)
- Skilled in Public Clouds (AWS / GCP / Azure)
- A truly global mission with a passionate community in locations all over the world
- Huge impact and learning potential as our aspirations require bold innovation
- Highly competitive compensation with 100% bonus pay already integrated
- Great health coverage for employee and family
- Generous time-off policy
- Flexible work schedule
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.