This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this position is that Metropolis is seeking a Senior Machine Learning Software Engineer to accelerate the development of their proprietary computer vision and machine learning software. The role involves working on all stages of the ML software development pipeline, from problem analysis and design to prototyping and deployment. The right candidate should have a strong background in C++ and OpenCV, experience with model inference on edge systems, and demonstrated experience taking ML systems from concept to production. They should be able to thrive in an entrepreneurial setting and be willing to break new technological ground.
- Work with the Machine Learning Team to design, develop, improve, and optimize integrated ML model inference software on edge devices using C++.
- Participate in all phases of embedded software development, from concept and design to deployment and maintenance.
- Identify top-level software requirements and establish development best practices.
- Deliver high-quality C++ code in a real-time embedded environment.
- Implement, manage, and support over-the-air software updates to edge systems.
- Communicate ideas and results effectively, verbally and in writing, to a wide range of technical and non-technical audiences.
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering or relevant discipline
- 5+ years experience in modern software design, development, version control, refactoring, and testing
- 4+ years of experience with C++ and a strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- 2+ years of experience working with OpenCV
- Experience in parallel computing, accelerator architecture, CUDA, CUDNN, and TensorRT libraries
- Experience with ARM Cortex series microcontroller
- Experience deploying ML services to the cloud, including API development
- Competitive base salary range of $130,000.00 to $200,000.00 annually
- Access to or eligibility for healthcare benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Basic life insurance
- Lucrative stock option plan
- Bonus plans
- Opportunity to work with world-class product leaders and engineers
- Building an ecosystem of technologies at the intersection of parking, mobility, and real estate
- Inclusive culture where everyone has a voice and the best idea wins
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.