This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a Senior Embedded Systems Engineer to join our hardware team. You will help to develop the next generation of smart sleep devices and use your skills across hardware, software and firmware disciplines to help make them a success. This is an opportunity to work in a friendly environment full of like-minded people who see the fun and value in everything we do.
- Provide design and technical input to all aspects of embedded systems development, working with the hardware, software, and product teams.
- Bring designs to life with part selection, schematic capture, layout, and prototyping.
- Maintain and develop well-written and maintainable code to make the most efficient use of the hardware available.
- Use ninja debugging and test skills to tie everything together into a product which is beautiful, scalable, and a pleasure to use.
- 15+ years of Embedded Systems Development with a history of successful products in the consumer space
- Excellent working knowledge of hardware, software, and firmware design under cost, power, and resource constraints
- Extensive experience with PCB design tools (Altium preferred), WiFi/Bluetooth/BLE, Embedded processors (ARM/PIC/Tensilica etc), SPI/I2C/UART/I2S/PWM/PDM protocols, C/C++/ASM/RTOS, GIT/SVN
- Growth mindset and "can do" attitude
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision for employees and 80% coverage for dependents
- Meaningful equity
- 401(k) match with no vesting schedule
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- 12 free therapy sessions on Samata Health's platform
- Financial support for family planning
- Remote office allowance
- Monthly Internet reimbursement allowance
- Friends and Family discount on products
- Discount program from popular brands in travel, entertainment, and retail
- Many other spontaneous perks
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.