This job is closed
About the position
Swish Analytics is seeking team-oriented individuals with a passion for accurate and predictive real-time data to join their sports analytics, betting, and fantasy startup. The company is focused on building the next generation of predictive sports analytics data products, rooted in engineering, mathematics, and sports betting expertise. The ideal candidate should be comfortable in uncharted territory and capable of executing in a fast-paced, creative, and continually-evolving environment. This remote position requires experience in developing and maintaining Kubernetes clusters at scale, working closely with Data Science and Data Engineering teams, and implementing specialized infrastructure to improve the reliability and scalability of services.
- 5+ years of experience working in a DevOps or DevSecOps role
- 3+ years building within AWS, including EC2, RDS, and other common AWS services using Terraform or similar technologies
- 1+ years building CICD pipelines with Github Actions or Gitlab CICD
- 3+ years of experience managing, provisioning and maintaining distributed systems with containerization tools, including Kubernetes, Docker
- 3+ years of Python experience
- Base salary: $125,000 - $170,000
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, genetic, military, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law
- Position responsibilities are not limited and subject to change
- Background and reference checks may be required
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.