This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a seasoned data engineer to join our team at SurveyMonkey. As a Senior Data Engineer, you will be responsible for leading data engineering initiatives and building end-to-end Analytical solutions using modern cloud technologies. Your role will involve designing, architecting, and building data pipelines, ensuring data quality, and building new data models. Additionally, you will be responsible for writing performant code in Python and Snowflake SQL, translating business requirements into technical specifications, and mentoring data engineers. This is an opportunity to contribute to our central data organization and provide actionable insights to drive essential business functions.
- 7+ years experience in data engineering and Data warehousing technologies
- 3+ years experience in Snowflake/ETL or similar technologies like Redshift
- Understanding of digital marketing and systems concepts, processes, and data
- Experience working extensively with Digital Marketing: Google Ads, Meta Ads, Paid Media Marketing, etc
- Experience building Data integrations with Marketing systems
- Experience with AWS cloud services: S3, EC2, RDS, Spark, EMR etc
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python (preferred), Java, Scala, etc.
- Experience in orchestrating, automating, and deploying production data pipelines using Airflow/Luigi, etc
- Experience with DevOPS: Git, Github actions, CI/CD pipelines, Terraform, etc
- Experience with tools such as DBT or other similar technologies
- Experience with transforming, and developing data structures, metadata, dependency, and data
- Inclusive workplace where people of every background can excel
- Forward-looking benefits policies
- Employee programs
- Award-winning culture
- Best workplace for parents
- Annual holiday refresh
- Annual week of service
- C.H.O.I.C.E Fund
- Choice Model for flexible work arrangements
- Equal opportunity employer
- Workplace free from harassment and discrimination
- Celebration of unique differences of employees
- Accommodations available for applicants with disabilities
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.