This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking an experienced Backend Engineer with a strong knowledge of operating system internals to join our CWPP (Cloud workload protection platform) team. The team develops a significant product line as part of Ermetic’s innovative CNAPP solution, that scans, detects vulnerabilities, threats, and breaches in cloud environments and workloads.
- Develop E2E features and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software.
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards.
- Support the test and deployment of new products and features.
- Participate in, or lead design reviews with peers and stakeholders to decide amongst available technologies.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Take an active role in defining the technical roadmap for your products and setting a vision for each domain for years to come.
- Act as a technical leader for product definitions: make architectural decisions, get buy-ins from internal clients across the organization, and make data-based improvements.
- Strong knowledge of operating system internals
- Experience in developing E2E features and supporting software
- Proficiency in writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Ability to coordinate cross-functionally to ensure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Familiarity with test and deployment of new products and features
- Experience in participating in design reviews with peers and stakeholders
- Ability to manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Strong leadership skills in making architectural decisions and getting buy-ins from internal clients
- BSc in Computer Science or related field
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies
- Chance to participate in design reviews and make architectural decisions
- Ability to define the technical roadmap for products and set a vision for the future
- Support for professional growth and development
- Equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations
- Commitment to fostering a diverse business environment
- Respect for privacy and protection of personal information
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.