This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Senior Account Executive role at Pixability involves working with brand advertisers and their agencies to align the company's core products with client objectives in order to achieve revenue growth. The Sales organization is supported by various teams, including Strategy & Planning, Customer Success, Insights, and Data Science. The ideal candidate should possess self-motivation, a drive to succeed within a team environment, and a minimum of 4-8 years of online media sales experience. They should also have a track record of exceeding revenue targets and building a strong pipeline across a diverse range of accounts, particularly in the Entertainment, Automotive, and Consumer Tech industries.
- Work with brand advertisers and their agencies to align Pixability's core products with client objectives to achieve revenue growth
- Collaborate with Strategy & Planning, Customer Success, Insights, and Data Science teams to support the Sales organization
- Utilize extensive experience working with leading brands across key verticals to provide insights and success stories to sellers
- Demonstrate self-motivation and drive to succeed within a team environment
- Exceed revenue targets and consistently build a strong pipeline across a diverse list of accounts, especially in the Entertainment, Automotive, and Consumer Tech industries
- Utilize online media sales experience, with a minimum of 4-8 years preferred
- Focus on video sales
- Self-motivation and a drive to succeed within a team environment.
- A minimum of 4-8 years of online media sales experience is preferred, with a track record of successfully exceeding revenue targets and consistently building a strong pipeline across a diverse list of accounts, especially Entertainment, Automotive and Consumer Tech.
- Video sales.
- Competitive salary range of 100 - 140K base
- Commission eligibility
- Opportunity to work with leading brands and gain access to a huge repository of insights and success stories
- Opportunity to work in Strategy & Planning, Customer Success, Insights, and Data Science teams
- Opportunity to work with Entertainment, Automotive, and Consumer Tech accounts
- Video sales experience with a focus on YouTube or ConnectedTV
- Understanding of the paid social ecosystem
- Strong personal network with key agency contacts
- Ability to formulate strategies based on client objectives
- Opportunity to work with Pixability in the larger context of ad-tech and mar-tech investment
- Opportunity to work with clients using a solution selling/customer-centric approach
- Phenomenal presentation skills with a focus on data and analytics
- Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion
This is some text inside of a div block.