This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
BioSkryb is seeking an energetic and focused Scientific Writer to join their team. The ideal candidate will work closely with the scientific team to communicate and shape their work in the development and application of new methodologies. This is a remote contractual position with a focus on scientific publications and presentations, including peer-reviewed journal articles, protocols, and web-based content. The Scientific Writer will collaborate with multiple stakeholders, conduct interviews with subject matter experts, and adhere to publication-related guidelines and industry standards. The role requires proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google applications, excellent grammatical and editorial skills, and a background in a scientific discipline.
- Write, edit, and proofread scientific publications and presentations
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to deliver clear and concise written materials
- Conduct interviews with subject matter experts to gather data for documentation
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met
- Adhere to publication-related guidelines and industry standards
- Collate and assemble materials for publishing or sharing internally and externally
- Use a Document Control System to coordinate document review, approval, and release
- Develop documents to improve the web-based user experience
- Perform literature searches/reviews and write summary reports of findings
- Have a Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline and 3+ years of experience as a scientific or medical writer, or an advanced degree in a scientific discipline and 1+ years of experience as a scientific or medical writer
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google applications, and Adobe Suite
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and multitasking abilities
- Excellent grammatical and editorial skills in English
- Experience preparing literature summaries for various audiences
- Bachelor's degree in scientific discipline (biology, bioinformatics, genomics, medicine, or a related field) and 3+ years experience as a scientific or medical writer, or advanced degree (masters or PhD) in scientific discipline, preferably genomics or a related field, and 1+ years as a scientific or medical writer.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google applications (e.g., Google Docs, Google Sheets, Word, Excel, Power Point) and Adobe Suite, particularly Adobe Indesign, is required.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Proficiency in English with excellent grammatical and editorial skills a must.
- Experience preparing literature summaries for a range of audiences.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work in the field of genomics and single cell genomics
- Access to Microsoft Office, Google applications, and Adobe Suite
- Strong emphasis on organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Excellent interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- Transparent and authentic company culture
- Equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination policy
This is some text inside of a div block.