This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As a Sales Development Representative, your primary function is to put our sales team in touch with the right people at the right companies. You'll be responsible for engaging prospective customers and converting these into sales opportunities that will be handed to and closed by an Account Executive. You’ll have a direct impact on the expansion of our business and be recognized & rewarded for your success. We only hire the best, and you’ll need to convince us that you’re a top level performer.
- Work on the SDR team in tandem with Account Executives to grow top markets
- Prospect and research new business opportunities with property management companies
- Build a pipeline of consistent and qualified leads for Account Executives
- Engage prospective customers via cold calling, LinkedIn, and email marketing
- Creatively uncover opportunities by connecting with multiple stakeholders such as property managers, marketing directors, and senior leadership
- 1-2 years of experience in a sales role
- Ability to prospect and research new business opportunities with property management companies
- Strong skills in engaging prospective customers via cold calling, LinkedIn, and email marketing
- Ability to creatively uncover opportunities by connecting with multiple stakeholders such as property managers, marketing directors, and senior leadership
- 100% remote workplace
- Competitive Compensation
- Stock Options
- Open Vacation Policy (you take vacation whenever you want)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% paid Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance program
- 401k Program
- Laid back work environment/schedule
This is some text inside of a div block.