This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
RevenueCat is seeking a Sales Development Representative to qualify potential customers and provide an initial touch point. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of successful sales experience, preferably in SaaS, and current knowledge on software development, preferably in mobile. The role is part of a small but growing Sales team supported by significant investments in Marketing and Success. The company offers a fully remote work environment, competitive equity, and a suggested 4 to 5 weeks time off to recharge and focus on mental, physical, and emotional health.
- Qualify potential RevenueCat customers
- Showcase deep product understanding
- Answer high level questions on capabilities, technology, and unique differentiating value
- Be empathetic, honest, and follow up with additional answers and next steps in a timely manner
- Deliver value for users in everything you do
- Become a true product expert and use that expertise to surpass potential customers’ expectations in every interaction
- Spend time learning the product, personas, positioning, process, and systems
- Listen to & shadow customer calls to understand talk tracks
- Pick up inbound requests
- Deeply understand the product, business value, and technology advantages
- Pick up most inbound requests and schedule multiple qualifying meetings per day
- Start proactively reaching out to Product Qualified users that could benefit from a sales touch
- Share market & product feedback, process suggestions, and insights
- Help define a repeatable and refined playbook that enables you and future team members to exceed targets
- Work with the team to ensure everyone is operating efficiently
- Raise your hand for more responsibility
- Start prepping for your next role as account executive, account manager, or sales engineer.
- 1-3 years of successful sales experience, preferably in SaaS
- Current knowledge on software development, preferably in mobile
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening and writing skills
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible achievements
- Proficient in the use of Salesforce and LinkedIn
- Experience with platform-as-a-service, developer tooling, and the mobile space preferred
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Native fluency in English, and preferably native/bilingual level of fluency in French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean
- Share company values and eager to help mobile subscription businesses emerge, grow, and positively impact the world
This is some text inside of a div block.