This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a Sales Development Representative to join our team at Branch. In this role, you will work closely with our account executives to execute outbound B2B sales strategies and generate qualified leads. You will also collaborate with marketing to provide feedback and assist with campaign follow-up. The ideal candidate is a strong communicator, competitive, and collaborative, with a persistent mindset and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. This is a hybrid role with on-site time in our Tampa office expected each week.
- Conduct outbound campaigns and generate qualified leads
- A/B testing to provide insights to overall campaign success and conversion
- Schedule demos for sales team with qualified leads
- Maintain a complete, accurate, up-to-date sales pipeline and forecast
- Keeps management informed through activity reports, such as daily call reports, and weekly work plans to achieve monthly goals
- Meet and exceed monthly targets and quotas for opportunity generation
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by identifying client needs and by staying current with industry trends
- Develop strong relationships with key accounts
- 1-2 years of experience in a sales role (B2B SaaS a plus)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to simplify topics
- Startup mentality: self-starter, proactive, flexible
- Willingness to learn core technology
- Hybrid work environment (Tampa office)
- Branch-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible time off
- Paid company holidays
- Paid parental leave
This is some text inside of a div block.