This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As a Regional Vice President at PerfectServe, you will be responsible for driving new hospital and health system revenue within your assigned geographic region. Your main focus will be on developing value-added relationships with key decision-makers and influencers in hospitals and physician practices. You will help customers identify communication problems and offer solutions, while also navigating and closing phases of the hospital buying process. Your goal will be to contribute to the organization's performance by achieving top-line growth through consultative selling and building consensus among various stakeholders.
- Establish contact and create value-added relationships with key groups of influencers and decision-makers in hospitals and influential physician practices.
- Help customers identify communication problems and offer solutions.
- Take different steps to overcome and find ways around obstacles.
- Identify market segments and prioritize potential customers from within those segments. Research those hospitals and validate value potential.
- Engage prospects in a consultative selling process.
- Drive new hospital and health system revenue within assigned accounts in the assigned geographic region.
- Develop value-added, trusted-partner relationships with C-suite executives.
- Qualify, navigate, and close phases of the hospital buying process to drive top-line growth.
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to develop value-added, trusted-partner relationships with C-suite executives
- Experience in consultative selling in complex environments
- Ability to navigate and close phases of the hospital buying process
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify market segments and prioritize potential customers
- Research skills to validate value potential of hospitals
- Proven track record in driving revenue growth in assigned accounts
- Knowledge of clinical communication processes and solutions
- Familiarity with healthcare industry and hospital operations
- Unified healthcare communication solutions
- Enhances patient safety
- Reduces provider burnout
- Automates workflows
- Speeds time to treatment
- Optimizes shift schedules
- Empowers nurse mobility
- Engages patients in their own care
This is some text inside of a div block.