This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a Regional Sales Manager in the UK who will be responsible for driving deals in the market. The ideal candidate should have experience selling enterprise data or security products and be adept at selling to complex technical audiences. In this role, you will be tasked with identifying, developing, and executing a comprehensive account strategy to close new business and drive expansion growth with customers across a defined territory. Additionally, you will be responsible for maintaining accurate sales forecasts, establishing positive business relationships with key executives, and overseeing an inside sales team and marketing efforts to uncover opportunities in the territory.
- Identify, develop, and execute a comprehensive account strategy to close new business and drive expansion growth with customers across a defined territory.
- Prepare and maintain an accurate sales forecast for your territory.
- Network in customers and related organizations.
- Establish, access, and create positive business relationships with key executives and senior-level decision-makers.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date account intelligence in Salesforce, including regular forecasting of business opportunities to sales and executive leadership.
- Report on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management.
- Responsible for territory quota and named accounts in a defined territory.
- Direct an inside sales team and marketing to uncover opportunities in territory.
- Excellent oral and written communication, able to articulate and present well in front of technical and executive level stakeholders.
- 5-10+ years of direct sales experience selling enterprise software to mid-size to large enterprises.
- Proven track record of successfully closing six and seven figure software licensing deals with prospects and customers in the defined territory.
- Experience selling enterprise data or security products
- Understanding of how to sell to complex technical audiences
- Ability to identify, develop, and execute a comprehensive account strategy
- Strong networking skills
- Ability to establish positive business relationships with key executives and decision-makers
- Proficiency in Salesforce and maintaining accurate account intelligence
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 5-10+ years of direct sales experience in selling enterprise software
- Proven track record of closing six and seven figure software licensing deals
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Flexible work arrangements
- Other compulsory benefits based on country of residence
This is some text inside of a div block.