This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Homeward is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to drive sales and build relationships in the Charlotte or Raleigh, North Carolina area. The ideal candidate is a sales-driven real estate professional who is motivated by making a significant impact in their local market. They will be responsible for cultivating partnerships with top producing brokerages and real estate agents, coaching and training agents on Homeward's products, and ensuring fulfillment of expectations for partnerships. The Regional Sales Manager will also work closely with the internal executive team to facilitate contract negotiations and drive sales.
- 3+ years of experience in residential real estate, with a preference for listing agent experience and a minimum of 10+ units closed volume per year
- Intrinsic understanding of the real estate market and the mindset of high-performing real estate agents, teams, and brokers
- Proven ability to build meaningful relationships and establish trust through competency and effective communication
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to develop opportunities from ideation to execution
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to conduct analysis and make strategic recommendations
- Compensation range: $38,000 base + uncapped commission potential
- Remote-first environment
- Exciting stock option grant for every full-time employee
- 401(k) employer contribution match
- Health and wellness benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Twenty days of vacation, five sick days, twelve company holidays, and two floating holidays each year
- Generous paid parental leave of up to 14 weeks
This is some text inside of a div block.