This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
A project manager (PM) at Campbell Ewald is responsible for overseeing the planning, execution, and delivery of specific advertising projects. They work closely with the creative team, account executives, and other stakeholders to ensure that project goals are clearly defined, deadlines are met, budgets are managed effectively, and project quality is maintained. The PM is also responsible for monitoring the project's progress, identifying potential issues or risks, and developing contingency plans to address them. Effective communication with stakeholders and regular reporting on project progress are key aspects of this role.
- Developing a project plan (timing) with agency SMEs that aligns with the scope, objectives, timelines, budget, and resources required for an advertising project.
- Managing agency resources and other stakeholders to ensure that the project is completed on time and within budget.
- Managing the project budget, tracking expenses, and ensuring that the project stays within budget.
- Identifying potential risks and developing contingency plans to mitigate them.
- Creative problem solving and finding a path where everyone can win.
- Ensuring that all deliverables meet the expected quality standards and are delivered on time.
- Communicating with stakeholders and keeping them updated on project progress, timelines, and any issues that arise.
- Preparing regular reports/status on project progress, including key metrics, milestones, and issues.
- Maintaining a positive attitude and being adaptable.
- Experience in project management, specifically in overseeing advertising projects
- Ability to develop project plans that align with scope, objectives, timelines, budget, and resources
- Strong skills in managing agency resources and stakeholders to ensure timely and within-budget project completion
- Proficiency in budget management and tracking expenses
- Ability to identify potential risks and develop contingency plans
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to anticipate needs
- Commitment to quality control and ensuring deliverables meet expected standards and deadlines
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Experience in preparing project progress reports and status updates
- Positive attitude and adaptability
- Familiarity with pay equity principles and commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Extensive health benefits for you, your immediate family, and domestic partner
- Medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, life insurance
- Dependent care FSA, healthcare FSA, and health savings account available
- Flexible paid-time-off policy (Me)TO with no maximum allowance
- Minimum of 12-weeks paid time off for new moms and dads
- Mental health support services including access to Talkspace, meditation and yoga classes, and free professional counseling
- Pet health insurance
- Employee resource groups (ERGs) for connecting with others with similar dimensions of diversity and experiences
- Growth Time for training and development opportunities
- Equal employment opportunities regardless of race, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability
This is some text inside of a div block.