This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this position is that the Project Delivery Manager will be responsible for taking new products and processes from concept to scale within Ruggable's Operations team. They will work closely with cross-functional teams to scope projects, create and manage project plans, and provide hands-on assistance for testing solutions. Additionally, they will support the quality management process and collaborate with stakeholders to optimize customer experience and gross margin. The ideal candidate will have a passion for people, be a quick learner, and have the ability to execute tasks on time while generating buy-in from stakeholders.
- Take ownership of operational tactics & manufacturing capabilities for new product launches and cross-functional process changes
- Manage all project plans for new product launches, including production forecasts, immediate action items, etc.
- Define and measure impact of quality-related defects in our operations process
- Partner with Product and Sourcing teams to action highest-priority quality improvement initiatives to optimize customer experience and gross margin
- Scope and manage key cross-functional operations initiatives, including cost savings projects, material transitions, and quality improvements
- Collaborate with the rest of the Operations team and cross-functional counterparts
- Create project management plans and tracking tools to ensure successful and timely project completion
- Work with procurement to purchase any equipment needed for production
- Execute lean manufacturing improvements to effectively launch and scale new products
- Analyze new business decisions by gathering and validating key inputs and assumptions
- 1-3+ years of professional experience working in consulting, engineering, supply chain, or a related field
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to create and manage detailed project plans
- Experience with cross-functional collaboration and communication
- Knowledge of operations and manufacturing capabilities
- Ability to define and measure the impact of quality-related defects
- Familiarity with procurement processes and equipment purchasing
- Understanding of lean manufacturing principles and ability to execute improvements
- Analytical skills for gathering and validating key inputs and assumptions for new business decisions
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- Base salary of $80,000 - $105,000 per year
- Annual bonus percentage based on level of role
- Employer matching (up to 3% of base salary) for company sponsored 401K plan
- Equal Employment Opportunity employer
- Diverse workforce and inclusive environment for all employees
This is some text inside of a div block.