This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this role is to work with customers in the beauty and wellness industry to understand their requirements and help them implement Zenoti solutions for operational efficiency and increased revenue. This includes conducting demos, solution reviews, and setting up proof of concepts for high-priority customers. The role also involves configuring Zenoti to meet customer business scenarios, addressing customer issues and concerns, and providing exceptional and timely service to build customer relationships and satisfaction. Staying up-to-date with product knowledge and business trends is also important in this customer-facing position.
- Work with customers to define requirements and help them adopt Zenoti solutions
- Drive demos, walk-through, and solution reviews with customers
- Solution, design, and setup proof of concepts and pilots for high priority and large customers
- Configure Zenoti to meet customer business scenarios
- Identify risks and implement mitigation plans
- Address customer issues and concerns in a timely fashion
- Align working hours to overlap customer timezone
- Stay up-to-date with product knowledge, business flow, sales process, and market dynamics
- Demonstrate deep subject matter expertise in the product and technical understanding of integration points and enterprise scenarios
- Maintain complete documentation and follow organizational processes
- Ensure adherence to SLAs and key metrics
- Coordinate with internal teams to meet customer needs and requirements while managing customer expectations
- Strong software exposure and ability to master product functionality, design coherent and viable product configurations
- Compensation offered between USD 60,000 to USD 70,000
- Unlimited vacation
- Opportunities to be a part of a community and give back: Social activities are part of our culture; You can look forward to regular engagement, social work, community give-back initiatives"