This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Kaleris is seeking a Product Manager who will play a crucial role in building the next generation of products. The ideal candidate should be customer-focused, action-oriented, and have a passion for simplifying complexity. They will be responsible for delivering commercially successful products that provide value to customers in the supply chain industry. The Product Manager will collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify customer needs, define product requirements, and ensure the successful execution of high-quality products.
- Own the product strategy, development, launch, and ongoing execution for new product features
- Define product requirements by understanding the needs of customers
- Prioritize roadmap features based on input from customers, partners, and operational stakeholders
- Develop detailed business requirements and user stories for product features
- Work closely with Engineering throughout the development cycle
- Attend and participate in Engineering status meetings
- Design supply chain product features
- Write user stories and groom with the engineering team
- Track the progress of projects and communicate with Engineering, Professional Services, and other parties
- Drive the detailed functional design and development of the application
- Participate in documentation, training, and release note preparation
- Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements
- Full-time employment
- Office location in Atlanta, GA
- Equal opportunity employer
- Value diversity at Kaleris
- No discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.