This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this position is that the Principal Engineer of the Insurance Analytics team at Overjet will be responsible for integrating AI pipelines, developing Automated Claims Review and Payment Integrity products, and ensuring delivery timelines and SLOs are met. The ideal candidate will have expertise in design, architecture, and code reviews, as well as a strong understanding of systems and their dependencies. They should also have experience in cultivating an engineering culture, leading complex engineering efforts, and be knowledgeable in various technologies such as Java, Python, Google Cloud Platform, and SQL.
- Serve as a go-to team member for design, architecture, and code reviews
- Possess an expert understanding of the systems, their dependencies, and can forecast and mitigate challenges effectively
- Maintain a high bar for the quality of the architecture and design of systems, while striving to keep it simple
- Passionate about teamwork and collaboration, while coaching and mentoring software developers to deliver timely, high-quality software
- Cultivate a strong engineering culture in an iterative, agile environment
- Lead complex engineering efforts and ensure successful delivery while maintaining a healthy team
- Be a technologist at heart
- Be available for on-call duties during non-working hours periodically, as needed and planned for by the team.
- 10+ years of software engineering experience
- 3+ years in an engineering lead/architect role
- Experience with a cloud native environment (GCP or AWS)
- Strong experience with SQL (Postgres preferred)
- Competitive Compensation and Equity
- Fully Remote Working Policy for US Based Employees
- 401k plans with a matching program
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage: 99% employee premium covered, 75% dependent premium covered
- Life and AD+D Insurance
- 8 weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Optional HSA with Employer contribution
- Flexible PTO policy and company-paid holidays
- Annual Learning and Development Stipend
- Work from Home Stipend
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.