This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Packaging Engineer Intern position at Misfits Market is a pivotal role within the Operations Excellence Department. The intern will be responsible for maintaining critical packaging components in the company's systems to ensure accuracy and compliance with regulatory requirements. The role offers a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience in data collection, database management, and contribute to the continuous improvement of the company's cubing algorithm. By optimizing the cubing algorithm and enhancing warehouse operations, the intern will play a key role in improving efficiency and accuracy.
- Position will be based out of our Baltimore Fulfillment Center
- Assist Packaging Engineer to ensure all packaging specs in system are updated, accurate and in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Setup the company process and standard for using the Cubiscan roll out process to all Fulfillment Centers Nationwide.
- Utilizing Cubiscan, measure and record dimensional data (length, width, height, and weight) of all on hand skus (produce, non-produce and packaging).
- Drive assigned projects to completion within the agreed upon project schedules
- Ensure the proper functioning and calibration of the Cubiscan machine, reporting any issues or malfunctions to the supervisor.
- Collaborate with warehouse inventory teams to identify and locate products for data collection, following established procedures and guidelines.
- Organize and manage the collected data in an efficient and systematic manner.
- Competitive hourly rate of $20/hour
- Internship duration from September 4, 2023, to November 30, 2023
- Opportunity to work 30-40 hours per week
- Onsite location in Hanover, MD
- Gain hands-on experience in the field of engineering or supply chain management
- Collaborate with a team of professionals
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Utilize and enhance PC skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and GoogleSuite (G-Sheets)
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Attention to detail and organizational planning
- Gain experience in data collection, analysis, and resolution of discrepancies
- Contribute to a positive and productive work environment
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.