This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As a Hotel Engine National Account Manager, you will be responsible for building relationships with high-value customers, including C-Suite and Executive level roles. Your main focus will be on driving revenue and delivering maximum value by understanding and solving the organization's travel needs through the use of Hotel Engine's products and services. You will also be responsible for upselling and cross-selling to existing customers, as well as generating new business opportunities within your account base. Additionally, you will play a key role in onboarding and ramping new customers, and conducting quarterly business reviews to deepen client relationships.
- 5+ years of experience as an Account Manager or Customer Success Manager
- Executive acumen and presence
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit
- Positive attitude and energy
- Experience with Salesforce or other Customer Relationship Management tools
- Competitive base salaries
- Annual performance bonuses
- Stock options for all associates + performance-based stock options
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage (with a plan available at no cost to employees) + 100% paid dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with a match program
- Unlimited PTO + 2 paid days each year to volunteer with your favorite non-profit
- Paid parental leave and family medical leave
- Hotel discounts through our exclusive platform
- The ability to make a real impact in an incredibly fast-growing organization; you’ll never be just another cog in the wheel.
This is some text inside of a div block.