This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this role is that the ideal candidate will assist a team in developing and maintaining campaigns for multiple Honda Dealer Associations across the U.S. They will be responsible for monitoring campaign activity across various media platforms and supervising multiple media planners and assistant media planners. Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint, as well as experience in local market planning and digital display planning, is required. The candidate should also have excellent organizational and communication skills, with some travel required for the role.
- Assisting the team with the development and maintenance of campaigns for multiple Honda Dealer Associations across the U.S.
- Monitoring the team's creation and implementation of campaign activity across various media platforms including local TV, local radio, digital, streaming video and audio, and out-of-home.
- Having local market planning experience is a plus.
- Supervising multiple media planners and assistant media planners, requiring previous experience in managing multiple levels.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint is mandatory.
- Being detail-oriented and having excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Having experience using eTelmar and MRI is preferred.
- Previous experience in planning digital display is required.
- Knowledge of digital planning resources such as DFA, Prisma/Media Ocean, Lumina/Media Intelligence, and Media Tools.
- Some travel will be required for this role.
- Assist team with development and maintenance of campaigns for multiple Honda Dealer Associations
- Monitor team's creation and implementation of campaign activity across various media channels
- Experience in local market planning is a plus
- Supervise multiple media planners and assistant media planners
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and communication skills
- Experience using eTelmar and MRI preferred
- Previous experience planning digital display is required
- Knowledge of digital planning resources such as DFA, Prisma/Media Ocean, Lumina/Media Intelligence, and Media Tools
- Some travel required for this role
- Formulating and compiling media recommendations
- Campaign execution, optimizations, and reporting
- Training and supervising
- Internal meetings to establish procedures, review new media, receive input from account groups, etc.
- External meetings with clients to review media recommendations and campaign reporting
- Solid understanding of media concepts and the ability to teach them to others
- Strong writing skills
- Previous experience presenting in both formal and informal situations
- Experience managing others
- Strong computer skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Prior experience implementing digital activity in Prisma
- Knowledge of either eTelmar or IMS, experience with syndicated media research (Nielsen, MRI, IHS Markit)
- Comfortable with numbers and media math
- Strong organizational skills, keen attention to detail and accuracy preferred
- Previous experience with local market or automotive planning is a plus
This is some text inside of a div block.