This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Coactive is seeking an experienced IT Administrator or IT Operations professional to join their team. As the first full-time IT employee, you will play a crucial role in scaling the company's technology ecosystem and supporting their growing team. Responsibilities include managing onboarding and offboarding processes, providing support for technology issues, evaluating and deploying new solutions, ensuring information security and compliance, and providing operations support for their SaaS product. The ideal candidate should have a four-year college degree in Computer Science or relevant experience, certifications in relevant areas, and hands-on experience in a senior IT support or operations role.
- Manage onboarding and offboarding processes, including deploying computer equipment and managing BOY devices with standardized configurations and security software
- Provide support for technology issues and ensure their resolution
- Manage company equipment, including Macs, conference room AV gear, and network gateways
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems
- Monitor system performance to prevent disruptions
- Document IT procedures and troubleshooting steps to create a knowledge base
- Evaluate and deploy new productivity and security solutions
- Work with Finance to track and manage providers, entitlements, and vendor spend
- Ensure critical security capabilities across the NIST framework, including asset management, data protection, IAM, firewall and endpoint security, vulnerability management, penetration testing, security monitoring, and response planning
- Lead projects to attain/maintain SOC 2 Type II certification and comply with GDPR, CCPA, and other regulations
- Develop and deliver IT security and other training
- Provide support for DevOps and/or DevSecOps for the SaaS product
- Provide cloud infrastructure support for the SaaS product
- Several years of direct experience in a Senior IT Support, Administration, or Operations role
- Hands-on experience with basic network topology design, configuration, and troubleshooting; plus firewall best practices and configuration
- Experience with G-Suite administration, Mac configuration and management, deploying and administering MDM solutions is a strong plus
- A four-year college degree, with a focus in Computer Science, or commensurate experience in a similar role
- Relevant certifications (e.g., CompTIA A+, Network+, Cloud+, AWS Certified SysOps, Apple Certified Mac Technician, etc.) are a plus
- 100% medical, dental & vision coverage for you
- Medical, dental & vision partially covered for your dependents
- Unlimited PTO
- An allowance to set up workstations however you want
- A supportive environment
- Social events ranging from happy hours and hiking to board game nights and games of Mario Kart.
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.