This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Ridecell is seeking a skilled individual to join their team as a Mobile App Developer. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to build new features and ensure product quality and stability. They will also be responsible for integrating third-party SDKs and staying up-to-date with market trends to enhance the user experience. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in computer science, experience in building mobile apps using Swift, and knowledge of RESTful implementation. Effective communication skills are also required for this role.
- Work with cross-functional product, apps, and backend teams on building new features
- Work in an agile environment with focus on product quality and stability
- Help the team achieve and maintain CI/CD pipeline and test automation coverage for fast and efficient releases
- Understand customer pain points and work with internal stakeholders to design, implement and deliver innovative solutions
- Help build integrations with third-party SDKs around user engagement, vehicle hardware interaction, payment providers, etc.
- Keep up and learn new trends in the marketplace and find ways to implement those in our SDKs to provide rich user experience within customer apps.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related experience
- 2+ years of experience in building mobile apps, SDKs, and frameworks using Swift
- Ability to write concurrent code using GCD, OperationQueues, etc
- Experience with using performance tools and optimization techniques
- Experience in building features with unit and functional test coverage
- Knowledge of RESTful implementation in iOS and communicating with backend APIs
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Challenging and fun work
- World-class team that thrives working collaboratively and solving challenging problems
- The opportunity to contribute to the massive digital transformation of traditional fleets
- Commitment to inclusion and belonging
- Equal opportunity employer
- Encouragement for all applicants to apply, regardless of race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, or gender expression.
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.