This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Associate Director, Design at VSA Partners will be responsible for creating visually engaging digital experiences across multiple channels and devices. They will lead the design of scalable and flexible design systems and champion usability, accessibility, and mobile-friendly best practices. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 7+ years of experience in Brand Design/Digital Branding and UI Design principles, advanced skills with design and prototyping tools, and exceptional skills in Design Branding and User Interfacing. VSA Partners is a remote-working company and an equal opportunity employer.
- Conduct conceptual exploration, establish direction and design solutions, and ensure successful implementation of that direction through production.
- Help establish art direction of projects.
- Lead the design of scalable, flexible design systems that are optimized for a range of devices.
- Champion usability, accessibility, and mobile-friendly best practices.
- Preemptively identify problems and propose solutions.
- Assist with keeping deliverables and schedules aligned on a given project.
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in Brand Design/Digital Branding and UI Design principles.
- Illustration ability (to create Line, Flat, Isometric, Montage, Geometric Abstraction, etc.)
- Experience designing complex and dynamic experiences across multiple digital channels for various devices and corporate Platform Systems.
- Advanced skills with design and prototyping tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Craft, and Zeplin.
- Understand how information architecture and schematics translate into design.
- Exceptionally skilled in Design Branding and User Interfacing.
- Ability to organize information, prioritize, have attention to detail, and accurate.