This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Ridecell is seeking an Enterprise Account Sales Executive to sell their Fleet Automation Cloud to C-level Business and IT leaders in large fleet leasing, rental, and logistics companies. The role involves establishing and building long-term relationships with senior executives, developing account plans and sales strategies, and driving large-scale deployments of Fleet Automation Cloud across the enterprise. The successful candidate will effectively communicate the positive impact of Ridecell's automation solutions on customer business outcomes and convert customer problems into sales opportunities. This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic company and contribute to the industry's leading SaaS offering for transforming businesses with fleets.
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the capabilities of Ridecell’s Fleet Transformation Cloud.
- Achieve sales targets for Ridecell’s Fleet Automation Cloud.
- Build and establish a qualified Top10 Opportunity List and drive these opportunities to a successful contractual agreement and the establishment of long-term relationships with senior executives.
- Develop and memorialize a comprehensive account plan and effective sales strategies for each qualified opportunity.
- Effectively communicate how Ridecell’s automation solutions positively impact the desired business outcomes of target customers and present that vision to qualified prospects and customers.
- Identify and map key decision makers and stakeholders across the enterprise required to approve budget and buying decisions.
- Build strong, lasting relationships with customers by understanding their needs and mapping Ridecell solutions that drive positive outcomes to customer’s business objectives.
- Identify and convert customer problems into sales & revenue opportunities.
- Work effectively across functions within the Ridecell organization to develop and deliver compelling solutions that positively impact customer KPI’s.
- Develop and advance Top10 opportunities of qualified opportunities through a prescriptive sales process that meets quota objectives.
- Drive all aspects of customer satisfaction in assigned customer accounts.
- Drive and conclude million dollar sales through a transparent and predictable sales process.
- Have 8+ years of successful, quota-carrying in enterprise software sales, digital transformation, and/or ERP solutions.
- Experience identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology projects within enterprise accounts.
- Reach, work successfully with, and present to C-level executives, IT, and lines of businesses across organizations.
- Create and implement long-term transformational account strategies in a customer-facing role.
- Sell complex enterprise solutions and quickly build pipeline to support quota objectives.
- Work effectively across other organizations within Ridecell including Sales, Finance, Engineering, Production & Marketing.
- Have a creative, problem-solving approach.
- Prior experience selling to large Fleet Leasing, Rental, and Logistics companies is a plus.
- 8+ years of successful, quota-carrying in enterprise software sales, digital transformation and/or ERP solutions
- Experience identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology projects within enterprise accounts
- Experience reaching, working successfully with and presenting to C-level executives, IT, and lines of businesses across organizations
- Experience creating and implementing long term transformational account strategies in a customer-facing role
- Track record selling complex enterprise solutions and quickly building pipeline to support your quota objectives
- Ability to work effectively across other organizations within Ridecell including Sales, Finance, Engineering, Production & Marketing
- Prior experience selling to large Fleet Leasing, Rental and Logistics companies is a plus
- 100% Employee Covered Medical/Dental/Vision (90% Dependents)
- Unlimited PTO
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Annual Learning & Development Growth Grant
- In-house personal and professional development coaching
- Commuter Benefits
- Maven Family Forming Support & Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
- Virtual Global Team events: Workouts, Meet & Greets, Ted Talk Tuesdays
- Annual In-person Company Events by Geography (US, EU, India)
- Dog Friendly offices
- Challenging and fun work - you'll never have a boring day!
- World-class team that thrives working collaboratively and solving challenging problems
- The opportunity to contribute to the massive digital transformation of traditional fleets