This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
RevenueCat is seeking an engineering leader to join their mission-driven, remote-first company. With a focus on building tools for subscription measurement and experimentation, the company aims to provide developers with the insights they need to understand their business and increase revenue. The ideal candidate will have experience managing software engineering teams, working cross-functionally, and providing technical leadership. They should also be customer-obsessed and have a passion for improving product quality. Bonus points for experience in building developer tools and working closely with customer support.
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- 1+ years of experience managing software engineering teams
- Experience working cross functionally to build prioritized roadmaps for teams
- Ability to perform code reviews and bug investigation when needed
- Proficiency in writing SQL queries to analyze data and find inconsistencies
- Ability to ensure consistent value and quality software through shorter iterative development cycles
- Ability to improve the quality of products and ensure they meet product requirements, customer needs, and SLAs
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to engineers
- Experience coaching engineers in their career development
- Customer obsession and prioritization of customer outcomes and experiences
- Bonus: Experience building developer tools and working closely with customer support
- $200,000 USD salary regardless of location
- Competitive equity in a fast-growing, Series B startup backed by top tier investors including Y Combinator
- 10 year window to exercise vested equity options
- Fully remote work environment that promotes autonomy and flexibility
- Suggested 4 to 5 weeks time off to recharge and focus on mental, physical, and emotional health
- $2,000 USD to build personal workspace
- $1,000 USD annual stipend for continuous learning and growth
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.