This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Figma is seeking a Head of Research to lead and enhance their Research function. The ideal candidate will have experience in managing research organizations and will bring fresh perspectives on what a research team can achieve. They should excel at mentoring and developing their team, building trust across multiple functions, and driving impactful results for the business. This role involves overseeing the research function, managing a team of research managers, generating strategy, delivering actionable recommendations, and advocating for the role of research within the company.
- 3+ years of experience leading entire research organizations
- 6+ years of people management experience at a similarly fast-paced tech company with experience managing, coaching, and developing managers
- Created and scaled large initiatives and research programs
- Specific examples of meaningful impact resulting from your leadership (would be great to see artifacts, deliverables, or frameworks you’ve used to influence and guide teams)
- Thoughtful approaches to developing trust and rapport with a broad range of stakeholders
- Self-awareness that has refined your skills and approaches over time. You listen deeply and intently to signals both internally to your company and externally in the broader community to inform a perspective on the impact and value of research at modern tech companies.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Retirement with company contribution
- Parental leave and reproductive or family planning support
- Mental health and wellness benefits
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Company recharge days
- Learning and development stipend
- Work from home stipend
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Sales incentive pay for most sales roles
This is some text inside of a div block.