This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Spotter is seeking a Director, Project Management, Analytics to join their rapidly growing organization. As a top provider of creator-friendly growth capital, Spotter empowers YouTube creators by giving them access to capital, knowledge, and community to succeed at scale. The Director will be responsible for prioritizing high-impact initiatives, overseeing the analytics department, and utilizing data insights to deliver the best business outcomes. This high visibility role requires strong project management skills, excellent communication abilities, and the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Prioritize, oversee, and communicate analytics department initiatives
- Synthesize data, develop insights, and identify and translate technical findings into actionable recommendations through easy to digest, executive-level presentations and reports for business leaders
- Guide the team on requirements gathering, outline use cases and functional specifications for users to help them solve their most complex business and technology issues
- Host brainstorming sessions and workshops with business, technology, and executive teams on data related topics for developing data pipelines, project execution plans, roadmaps, and action plans
- Partner with senior internal stakeholders to manage program risks and issues
- 5+ years in management consulting or equivalent experience, Manager level preferred
- Bachelor's Degree + MBA or equivalent experience
- Prior analytics experience with strong working knowledge of data management, collection, analysis, reporting, and generating, communicating, & utilizing insights
- Prioritization and project management skills are integral to this role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with significant experience making presentations to customers, executives, and technical teams
- Startup experience is a strong plus.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders and oversee multiple work assignments with high standards in a fast-paced environment
- Medical and vision insurance covered up to 100%
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Stock options
- Autonomy and upward mobility
- Diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture, where your voice matters.