This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As a Sales Enablement Leader at LivePerson, you will be responsible for developing and executing the global sales enablement strategy. Reporting to the VP of Revenue Operations, your main objectives will be to increase sales productivity and empower sales leaders and teams to adopt effective sales methodologies. You will work closely with sales leaders to gather business requirements, implement targeted sales programs, and assess enablement needs across different segments and channels. Additionally, you will be responsible for tailoring the sales and positioning narrative, managing enablement tooling and systems, and designing sales training programs. This role requires 12+ years of related work experience, expertise with the sales enablement platform Highspot, and strong project management skills.
- Lead the enablement strategy across global sales functions
- Gather business requirements from sales leaders and develop strategies to improve go-to-market processes and sales productivity
- Execute targeted sales programs to acquire new customers and expand existing ones
- Assess business requirements across segments, verticals, and channels to prioritize enablement efforts
- Build onboarding and enablement plans in a high-growth environment
- Tailor the global sales and positioning narrative for the Sales organization
- Implement and manage enablement tooling strategies and content with product marketing organization
- Build and manage sales enablement tooling and systems for scalability
- Have expertise with the sales enablement platform, Highspot
- Manage a team and provide direct management in Sales Enablement, Sales Strategy, Operations, or related field
- Demonstrate strong project management skills on a global scale
- Design and lead partner sales enablement curriculum and course material
- Drive clear improvements in the sales process, practices, and execution through sales training programs
- Maintain a customer-focused work ethic and strive to exceed expectations.
- 12+ years of related work experience in Sales Enablement, Corporate Strategy, or Business Operations in a high-growth, fast-paced environment, preferably at a SaaS or B2B organization
- Expertise with the sales enablement platform, Highspot
- 5+ years of direct management experience in Sales Enablement, Sales Strategy, Operations, or related field
- Strong project management experience with demonstrated ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines on a global scale
- Proven experience building, executing, and measuring the success of sales training programs. Such programs will have driven clear improvements in the Sales process, practices, and execution
- Internal and external customer focus and a work ethic based on a strong desire to excel and go above and beyond expectations
- Experience designing and leading partner sales enablement curriculum and course material
- Health: medical, dental, vision, and wellbeing.
- Time away: Public holidays and discretionary PTO package for flexible days off with manager approval.
- Financial: 401K, ESPP, Basic life and AD&D insurance, long-term and short-term disability.
- Family: parental leave, maternity support, fertility services.
- Development: tuition reimbursement, native AI learning.
- Additional: 24/7 access to professional counselors, voluntary insurance coverage, exclusive perks and discounts.
This is some text inside of a div block.