This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Spotter is a leading company that empowers YouTube creators by providing them with the necessary resources to succeed at scale. They offer creator-friendly growth capital, allowing creators to reinvest in their businesses and maintain control over their content. In addition to funding, Spotter provides creators with data insights to optimize their performance. With a strong track record and recognition from reputable publications, Spotter has already invested over $740 million in YouTube creators. They are currently seeking a Manager of Analytics Engineering to oversee a team and ensure the smooth flow of data analysis and reporting.
- Manage a team of analytics engineers who bridge the gap between analytics and data engineering
- Provide clean and transformed data for analysis
- Establish and maintain coding formats, naming conventions, and version control best practices
- Create and maintain dashboards for various teams within the organization
- Coordinate projects and ad-hoc data pulls with Data Engineers
- Monitor project statuses and ensure effective communication between stakeholders and project assignees
- Possess a Bachelor's degree in a technical or quantitative field
- Have 6-10 years of work experience in analytical/quantitative roles
- Proficient in SQL and Python
- Willingness to learn new technologies and tools such as API and Dashboarding tools
- Experience with ETL processes using SQL or Python
- Familiarity with dashboarding tools such as Power BI, TIBCO Spotfire, and Tableau
- Knowledge of Redshift is a plus
- Preferred: Understanding of the YouTube or Content Creator industry
- Enjoy benefits such as medical and vision insurance, dental insurance, 401(k) matching, stock options, complimentary gym access, autonomy, upward mobility, and a diverse and inclusive culture where your voice matters.
- BS in a technical or quantitative field
- 6-10 years of work experience in analytical/quantitative roles
- Expert SQL/Python skills
- Willingness to research and learn new technologies and tools such as API and Dashboarding tools
- Experience with ETL process using SQL or Python
- Experience with dashboarding tools such as Power BI, TIBCO Spotfire, or Tableau
- Experience with Redshift
- Knowledge of the YouTube or Content Creator industry
- Medical & vision insurance covered up to 100%
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Stock options
- Complimentary gym access
- Autonomy and upward mobility
- Diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture, where your voice matters.
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.