This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Rhombus is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to lead efforts in growing the company's brand awareness, expanding audience reach, and increasing engagement across digital marketing channels. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving multiple digital marketing campaigns, improving SEO, and developing digital marketing assets. They will work closely with Rhombus leadership, Marketing, Operations, Recruitment, Business Development, and HR teams to design and implement campaigns that maximize the company's web presence and brand based on evolving needs. The ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial, creative, and detail-oriented professional with 3-5 years of experience in digital and/or content marketing.
- Drive multiple digital marketing campaigns and improve SEO across the board
- Lead efforts to grow Rhombus' brand awareness, expand audience reach, and increase engagement with existing audiences across digital marketing channels
- Design and successfully implement SEO roadmaps
- Connect deeply with Rhombus leadership, Marketing, Operations, Recruitment, Business Development, and HR team to maximize web presence and brand based on evolving needs
- Create and execute marketing communications across all media channels, including website, social media, blog posts, email communications, etc.
- Work across multiple internal groups to plan, create, and publish engaging content
- Use market research, online trends, and analytics to become an expert in understanding consumer and client behavior and mindset and serve those needs with conviction
- Collaborate across Rhombus' internal teams to deliver product and consumer assets required for production and oversee all elements of production
- Identify appropriate media vehicles for promoting Rhombus' presence via blog posts, press releases, articles written by Rhombus' partners and network, etc.
- Contribute copywriting skills to marketing and programming efforts.
- BA/BS/BFA in Business, Journalism, Graphic Design, English, or similar degree preferred
- 3 to 5 years' experience in digital and/or content marketing, delivering consumer-focused experiences online
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize & drive business outcomes through SEO, particularly in a large, multi-faceted and fast-paced environment
- Expertise of SEMrush, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Google Tag Manager, PageSpeed Analysis, link analysis, Conductor and more
- Knowledge in Structured Data/Json and strong knowledge of HTML (including ARIA/accessibility, OG metatags, structured data), CSS, XML and JSON sitemaps, and page optimization techniques and technologies
- In-depth experience with website analytical tools
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Must be a US Citizen as obtaining US Government clearance is a requirement
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with proven abilities in writing, proofreading and editing essential
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Conceptual, creative thinker who can thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment.