This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are looking for a Deep Learning Engineer to join our team at Focal Systems, a leading retail AI solutions company. As a Deep Learning Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and validating deep neural network architectures to extract knowledge and information from images in real-time. You will also be tasked with staying up-to-date with the latest deep learning techniques and implementing them into our networks and pipelines. To be successful in this role, you should have a Masters or PhD in CS/EE or equivalent, 2-6 years of experience in machine learning or deep learning, and significant experience training Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs).
- Develop state-of-the-art and novel deep neural network architectures
- Develop training & testing pipelines to assess the performance of architectures on relevant image processing tasks
- Keep up with deep learning literature and research publications in order to implement the latest techniques into our networks and pipelines
- Develop machine-learning algorithms on a breadth of software frameworks (Keras, TensorFlow, Torch) and deploy on a diversity of hardware platforms
- Have a Masters or PhD in CS / EE or equivalent with stellar academic performance
- Have 2-6 years of Machine Learning or Deep Learning experience in a corporate environment (post academia)
- Have significant experience training Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs)
- Have experience with Keras (Tensorflow) / Pytorch
- Have experience training Deep Learning Computer Vision (DL CV) applications in a corporate environment
- Masters or PhD in CS / EE or equivalent with stellar academic performance
- 2-6 years of Machine Learning or Deep Learning experience in a corporate environment (post academia)
- Significant experience training Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs)
- Experience with Keras (Tensorflow) / Pytorch
- Training Deep Learning Computer Vision (DL CV) applications in a corporate environment
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly Team Retreats
- Education grant
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.