This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As a Data Engineer Intern at Socialpoint, you will play a crucial role in building the architecture that drives our business. Your main responsibilities will include designing and maintaining data pipelines, optimizing queries and scripts, and creating automated data pipelines. You will work closely with developers and data scientists to ensure the highest level of data integrity and make Socialpoint's BI tools and architecture the best in the industry. To be successful in this role, you should have a quantitative background, scripting experience in Python, knowledge of SQL, and a strong interest in data. Excellent communication skills, teamwork abilities, and fluency in English are also required.
- Design, develop, and maintain data pipelines and ETL processes to ingest, transform, and load data
- Develop and optimize queries and scripts
- Creation of automated data pipelines
- Assist in building the architecture for Socialpoint's Data Warehouse
- Ensure the highest level of data integrity and robustness
- Make data available to different teams using cutting-edge visualization tools
- Work closely with developers and data scientists to improve Socialpoint's BI tools and architecture
- Have an undergraduate degree in a quantitative field (computer science, statistics, or math)
- Have scripting experience/knowledge in Python (experience with other programming languages will also be considered)
- Have knowledge/experience in SQL and can optimize queries for specific databases
- Have a strong interest in data and its transformation into useful information
- Have excellent communication skills and can work in a team, prioritize tasks, and manage workload
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
- Be professional, passionate about data, proactive, a team player, rigorous, and detail-oriented
- Have strong opinions on maintaining high-quality work and can provide and receive constructive feedback
- Work fast, adapt to fast-changing situations, and quickly understand existing code.
- An undergraduate degree in a quantitative field (computer science, statistics or math)
- Scripting experience/knowledge in Python. Experience with other programming languages will also be considered.
- Knowledge/experience in SQL. You can optimize a query for a specific database and understand the different capabilities of a given vendor DB.
- A big interest in data and how it’s transformed into useful, actionable information
- Excellent communication skills, know how to work in a team, prioritize and manage your own workload.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Professional, passionate about data, proactive, team player, rigorous and detail oriented.
- Strong opinions on maintaining high quality work, can defend them and are open to receive and provide constructive feedback.
- Ability to work fast, quickly get up to speed with existing code and can adapt to fast changing situations.
- Hybrid working from home/office system
- WFH monthly bonus
- Social events & parties
- T2 Discounts
- State of the art gym facilities
- Onsite physiotherapist
- Massive gaming room with consoles and games
- Onsite hairdressers (Guild perk)
- Equal opportunity employer
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.