This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Two Six Technologies is seeking a Security Researcher to join their Electronic Systems team. The role involves working with various clients, including the US Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) and tech startups, to tackle complex technical problems and perform in-depth reverse engineering. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop valuable technical and industry skills while being a trusted advisor. Extensive training and mentorship will be provided, but the ability to execute challenging technical goals independently is essential. A minimum of a bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field, along with programming/scripting language proficiency and familiarity with reverse engineering principles, is required.
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
- Minimum of 1 year of programming/scripting languages (e.g., Go, C, Rust, Python, or similar) and the *nix command line
- Familiarity with reverse engineering principles and disassemblers (e.g., Binary Ninja, Ghidra, IDA)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience utilizing cybersecurity principles and a strong interest in learning more
- Familiarity with Binary Ninja API, Ghidra scripting, or IDA Python
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- No discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, and protected veteran status
- Reasonable workplace accommodation for individuals with disabilities
- Confidentiality of information provided for accommodations
- Use of E-Verify in hiring practices
- EOE, including disability/vets