Customer Success Manager, eCommerce/Amazon Advertising
August 24, 2023
This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this position is that Jungle Scout is seeking a Customer Success Manager with an eCommerce/Amazon Advertising background to join their Enterprise Customer Success team. The role involves building and deepening client success through onboarding, training, and account management. The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for understanding customer goals, demonstrating the value of Jungle Scout's products, and ensuring customer satisfaction. They will also act as a project and relationship manager, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and drive customer expansion.
- Build and deepen client success through onboarding, training, and account management.
- Understand customer goals and demonstrate the value of our products to new and existing customers.
- Facilitate kickoff and onboarding customers to jumpstart their use and guidance towards a-ha moments with Downstream and Cobalt.
- Own existing and new customers and ensure their success in using Downstream and Cobalt.
- Act as project and relationship manager with all elements of the relationship, including internal and external stakeholders.
- Deliver the target performance metrics from the accounts.
- Achieve high customer satisfaction.
- Build and maintain key customer relationships and develop strategies for expanding their accounts.
- Act as the Voice of the Customer for cross-functional teams.
- Develop and deliver use case based training to customers.
- Work closely with Product, UX, and Sales teams to capture friction points and issues.
- Partner with customers as their primary point of contact to ensure efficient resolution of reported issues.
- Provide weekly updates and insights on customer engagement, usage, health, feedback, and growth opportunities.
- Partner with Account Manager to drive customer expansion through identification of value add tools and meeting renewal targets.
- Must have experience as a Customer Success Manager in eCommerce or Amazon Advertising
- Solid understanding and practical experience managing Amazon Advertising PPC and Amazon DSP (2 years+)
- Familiarity with Walmart Advertising
- Experience with Amazon Sponsored Ad management tools or prior professional experience in digital advertising
- Experience working with Seller Central, Vendor Central, or Walmart Marketplace managing accounts or customers
- Business acumen and in-depth knowledge of the ecommerce industry
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, communication, collaboration, and presentation skills
- Ability to create content in a variety of forms
- Ability to quickly learn new products and applications
- Analytical and data-driven
- Retention-focused and proactive
- Bilingual (Spanish, French, German, Italian) is a plus
- Remote-first company with the option to work from home, hub offices, or co-working spaces
- Access to Jungle Scout tools and experts
- Competitive compensation packages
- Performance bonus
- Flexible vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits and retirement program
- A growth culture
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion commitment
- Equal opportunity employer
- Comprehensive background check for final candidates
This is some text inside of a div block.